Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Company Trip. But I just got here. Oh well.

A new start. A new beginning.
I don't have a proper workstation yet, seeking refuge in the common area of the company.
And I'm allowed to join the company trip.
Great. First, know their names!

Trip was to Legoland, Malaysia.
The advertisement on tv - not appealing.
The actual situation - well, at least they did not lie, it does look exactly like what's on tv

Therefore, I thought photos galore but then, photos no lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The place was crowded with patrons squatting everywhere.
You.can.never.get.good.photo.like.that.sial.
And the Sun. Apalah.

So, just a few to sorta like hand in my assignment for the term.

Seriously, thank gawd for lovely colleagues.
 
I brought Kame and Ippiki as usual.


I finally found e-ma in Isetan.


Breakfast provided. Isn't that nice. Btw, those are not durian. They are curry puffs.














And this is us prepared for the company dinner. The theme for the night was 'Spies Night'.
Totally had no idea for whatever costume.
First thing that comes to mind.................... Archer.
Yah, not a fan of spy movies. 007? Ngerh.
It's definitely impossible to go as Lane Kane.
So, I just picked out whatever's black and bring them all together.

Anyway, photos end here.

It was definitely a wonderful trip. Get to know my colleagues even more.
Cantonese dialects da bomb! I'm telling ya.

And that's just the start.
More to come........................




No comments:

Post a Comment