Thursday, March 14, 2013

Christmas 2013

To sum it all up. Twas indeed a splendid Christmas. Memorable.
I'm in a new phase of my life where it revolves only around work.
My aunt told me I spend more than 12 hours at work and I only get to interact with her about 4 hours daily.
Guess that's how things are going to be from now on.

Best part is, I'm not complaining.
The sense of belonging at the workplace can be the best feeling ever.

Ok now, Christmas presents!!!










A lovely chiffon skirt from my aunt


Too bad I don't put on make up anymore to work. Or should I?


As usual, the Christmas present I bought for myself. A little gift for my Kuroisama, my G11.




Thanks Celes.




This sits nicely on my workstation now.
I really should take photos of my "heavily decorated" workstation.



No comments:

Post a Comment