Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Give Up

What in the world happened to Tumblr's html formatting of posts? (I depend like a hell lot on that)
Why do you force me to switch blogging platforms?
Why?
When I've maintained everything so well for (I hope) at least more than 2 years, now you're giving me this?

Anyway, fated.

About a month ago, I was thinking to totally scrap off all my blog designs, just maintaining the entries in the simplest design ever (maybe even using Tumblr's default, like omdbfg) and just keep the screenshots of all my blog designs in one entry.

So, apparently, this is how it's going to be.

Start fresh here.
Use the dynamic views (smartphone era, no choice).
Keep tumblr blogs, previous entries archived there.

Start fresh here eh.

Actually I'm not sure if it's coincidence or well, I don't know.
I'm about to blog about my most recent workplace.
And then, BAM!

So, fresh start, fresh place. I finally 'earned' my workstation in the Finance Department.

This is it.



No comments:

Post a Comment