Friday, April 5, 2013

The Weekend.............. To-Do List

It has now been a routine of mine, to come back to the office on Saturdays.
A much preferred option than the usual after work staying back.

So, work is definitely in the list this weekend.
After work, on the way, I'm going to drop by Daiso to find that clip-seal thing for snack packets.

And I'm determined to work with my 28mm 1/8.
Still so much in love with my nifty fifty.
It's just the fall.off.the.cliff.from.stepping.backwards problem, that's all.
I admit, I still couldn't control the 28.
I have to prepare myself for Sungai Lembing.
Still couldn't forgive myself for using up that long-awaited public holiday.
But with this bunch, everything's good.
APPROVED yes?

And yes, next entry............. the CNY dinner. Group photo at last.
Oh yah, I still have no photos of my workstation at the office, shall work on that next week
and erm, recent purchases.
Wtf, it will take ages for me to get enough funds for the new phone if this continues.

Ok, to add to the list, I need to control the habit of buying stuffs that melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment